HEART OF PAPAKURA INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
73-79, O'Shannessey Street, Papakura, Papakura
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 300.00 m²
- Property ID
Situated in the Papakura town centre only five minutes from the train station, the subject property offers retail investors an excellent opportunity to buy into the area and benefit from this growth, whilst achieving a split risk rental income for years to come.
Papakura is growing fast with several significant housing developments underway. The market is seeing the Papakura area as an investment hot spot.
73-79 O'Shannessey Street sits on a 455m² Freehold title and comprises four retail tenancies with a net rental income of $49,895.68 per annum plus GST. The property will appeal to investors looking for a secure income with long-term development potential.
• 300m² building area
• 455m² land area
• No Body Corporate, Freehold title
• Net rental income of $49,895.68 per anuum plus GST
• Ample car parking allows for easy access for customers
• Business - Metropolitan Centre zoning
• High growth area
• Future development potential for high rise buildings and a wide range of uses
For further information on this property or any further property requirements, please contact:
022 580 8866