Prime retail/cafe units. Buy one or both!
Unit E and Unit R/691, Manukau Road, Royal Oak, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 97.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 11:00 - Oct 23, 2019
- Property ID
• Two freehold retail units well-located right at the main entrance of the busy mall
• Currently returning net rental of $32,458 + GST and $22,500 + GST respectively
• Neighbouring tenants include Pak'n Save, Unichem, Subway & McDonald's
• Ample customer car parking
• To be Auctioned separately
Offered to the market are two high profile retail units prime positioned right at the main entrance of the busy Royal Oak Shopping Mall. This community mall consists of over 50 shops, including well-established tenants such as Pak'nSave, Subway, ANZ Bank, and McDonald's. Open 7 days a week, the centre provides 778 car parks, and has main road access points along both Manukau Road and Mount Albert Road.
Unit E is tenanted by Elieve Caffeine Ltd, greatly benefiting from its prime location being for the majority of shoppers the first cafe/food business sighted in the mall. Currently returning a net rental of $32,458 + GST. Unit R is tenanted by Sinus Iridum Ltd, a local business with multiple stores across the Auckland that sells mobile accessories as well as providing mobile/computer repair services, returning a net rental of $22,500 + GST.