Stunning Parkside Standalone - Occupy or Invest
28, Norwich Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 192.00 m²
- Land Area
- 295.00 m²
- Property ID
- Immaculately refurbished contemporary building with add value potential
- 295sqm fee simple land holding zoned Mixed Use with 21m height overlay
- Currently returning $100,000 + GST p.a. (net)
- Strategic location moments from the CBD and opposite Basque Park
- Versatile configuration to suit commercial and/or live/work
28 Norwich Street presents an immaculately refurbished 196sqm contemporary building with add value potential. Currently returning $100,000 + GST p.a. (net). Options exist for both occupiers and investors.
The versatile configuration will suit commercial and/or live/work. Located moments from the CBD and overlooking Basque Park.
The property occupies a 295sqm fee simple landholding and is zoned Business-Mixed Use. It benefits from a 21-metre height overlay under the Auckland Unitary Plan, making its parkside position a candidate for future development as both residential and commercial.
This is rare opportunity to secure a stunning, architectural award-winning city fringe standalone with future upside. Owner occupiers and investors must investigate.