High income campground for sale
55, Great North Road, Kamo, Whangarei
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Land Area
- 29100.00 m²
- Property ID
Kamo Springs Holiday Park
A rare opportunity to own an historic campground on the city fringe. Located at the Northern end of Kamo and set back from busy State Highway 1, this tranquil campground has a high occupancy of permanent and semi-permanent residents - housed in cabins, as well as sites for caravans, campers and buses.
Zoned residential, the campground offers excellent holding income of approximately $400,000pa, which chould be expanded further, or the land could be developed for residential housing.
• Current gross income circa $400,000
• Direct access to the main road (State Highway 1)
• Approximately two minutes from Kamo and 10 minutes from Whangarei CBD
• 3.0948ha freehold land, zoned residential
• Potential to operate the campground as holding income or develop site for residential
• Campground occupies approximately 1.3678ha of land with approximately 1.7270ha bare land at rear
Purchase price is plus GST (if any)
Viewing is strictly by appointment.
Contact the sole agents for a suitable time to view..